sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

Flowers for Mommy!!!

I was washing the dishes and heard Brian and Mckay come back from grocery shopping. I heard Mckay outside on the front porch saying, "Mommy, mommy!" I went and opened the front door and I saw this precious little guy holding a huge boquet of red and yellow sunflowers. When I saw him my heart melted. He said, "Mommy" as he handed me the flowers, then gave me a kiss. Thank you daddy and Mckay for the beautiful flowers! There was no reason for the flowers. They were just to say I LOVE YOU. I have the most amazing boys in my life!!






4 comentarios:

Mike y Kenia dijo...

ohhhhhh!! eso si fue detallazo de tus boys!!! los nenes estan lindos Betsy!!

Gasaway Family dijo...

So sweet! What a good husband and boys you have!

Carrie and Tyson dijo...

Oh my heck, that is so cute! We miss you guys!

Adam, Jenn + Collin dijo...

Oh my goodness! That is so sweet, I cried when I read that! What cute boys you have. I love the picture of your three boys. As crazy as things are with boys, what a blessing