sábado, 17 de enero de 2009

Mckay's Birthday

My first time decorating a bithday cake (Not too bad). Mckay liked it. Happy Bithday my big boy!!





Mckay really liked his presents but he was extremelly excited about one.. Mandy and Checho's present was a pair of cleats.





He loves pizza so that is what he got!!!





Mckay's first birthday present, his first pet and the only animal I can handle.



We celebrated Mckay's birthday all week. We took him to a BYU basketball game and he loved it.



8 comentarios:

Lindsay Edward dijo...

It looks like he had a great birthday! Awesome job on the cake. It's adorable!

JOBI dijo...

I Love the cake its really cute... I hadnt even know it was his birthday... Happy Birthday McKay!!!!

Mike y Kenia dijo...

OOOOOOOH! olvidamos llamar a cantarle el Happy Brithday a McKay. Lo siento!! y los primos lo sienten mas todavia. Te queremos muchisimo McKay. Happy
Birthday Big Boy!!!!

Amie dijo...

cute cake! and I love all the ears! Happy Birthday, McKay!

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com dijo...

We sure do love that kid!

Rory and Tosha Sargent dijo...

i love the cake so cute.

AMY & BRANDON dijo...

I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT CAKE...YOU'RE THE BEST MOMMY....I WISH WE COULD'VE BEEN THERE TO CELEBRATE! WE SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING WHILE YOU GUYS WERE IN CALI....I TOLD YOU! ANYWAYS...I LOVE THE PICS OF THE BB GAME...THE ONE OF MCKAY HOLDING JJ'S SHOULDERS IS SO FREAKIN CUTE! JJ IS SUCH A BROWN BOY....LOVE IT!

Carrie and Tyson dijo...

Wow, Betsy, that cake is awesome!